Elkridge Homes for Sale
Elkridge real estate is located in Howard County along the Patapsco River, which separates Howard and Baltimore Counties; it is bordered by the neighboring communities of Catonsville and Ellicott City. Like many communities in the Baltimore area, Elkridge real estate was originally home to many tobacco farms. Today, it is located just minutes from Baltimore Washington International Airport and the popular Columbia Mall. Residents in this bedroom community can choose from a wide variety of Elkridge real estate, including older single-family homes to newly built townhouses.
Because Elkridge real estate is close to both Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, many business professionals and commuters choose to live here. And thanks to downtown Baltimore’s impressive renewal and rising home values, many more are choosing to invest in Elkridge real estate every year.
- Elkridge Homes for Sale New Listings
- Elkridge Homes for Sale Foreclosure Listings
- Elkridge Homes for Sale Short Sale Listings
- Elkridge Homes for Sale Single Family Homes for Sale
- Elkridge Homes for Sale Condos & Townhomes for Sale
- Whats your Elkridge home value?
Search Elkridge Homes for Sale Homes for Sale
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc.